Hikari Lionhead - Sinking Fish FoodMPN: 05220
Hikari Lionhead has been scientifically developed to promote growth and the prominent lionhead shape of goldfish such as Ranchu, Oranda and Azumanishiki. These lionhead goldfish have a rare and exquisite beauty which makes them the elite class of all goldfish. Belief that natural, live foods were indispensable in creating the desirable lionhead shape were rebuffed after our long and strenuous laboratory research.
- The sinking pellet allows liohead easy access to the nutrition without migrating to the surface to feed
- Marvelous growth of pronounced head
- Offers superior and safe color enhancement through the use of Bio-Technology
- Carefully selected ingredients offer rapid growth without losing desirable form
- Added vitamins and minerals in combination with the protein sources support immune system health
Feed two (2) or four (4) times daily, but do not exceed the amount your fish will consume within about a minute. Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality issues that can result. When the water temperature is consistently below 50ºF or above 86ºF, reduce the amount fed based on the activity level of your fish and condition of your aquarium.
|Crude Protein (min.)||46.0%
||Crude Fat (min.)||6.0%
|Crude Fiber (max.)||5.0%
|Vitamin A (min.)||18,000 IU.kg||Vitamin D3 (min.)||2,700 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||480 IU/kg||Ascorbic Acid (min.)||370 mg/kg|