Kasco 3.1A 3HP Surface Aerator 208-240 VoltsMPN: 3.1A050
Introduce more oxygen faster with 3.1AF & 3.3AF Surface Aerators. The high-performance design of these aerators uses a single open propeller to create and push water droplets into the air allowing efficient transfer of oxygen to the water. Agitation and movement created by the process spreads the oxygenated water throughout the body of water. These units can operate in as little as 24 in. (.7M) of water.
Protect your AF Series Surface Aerator power cord by adding a flex sleeve cord protector. Made of high strength, abrasion and cut resistant polyethylene, these cord protectors will keep your power cords safe from threats like wildlife, fish hooks and weed whippers.
Kasco’s 3 HP AF Series surface aerators now come with a lightweight, 2-blade weedless prop, designed to maximize the unit’s water moving performance and cut through even the toughest aquatic vegetation, all without increasing amp draw.
3.1AF & 3.3AF Surface Aerators are ideal for ponds/tanks with surface areas of about 3 acres and available in 240 (60Hz), 480V (60Hz), 220V (50Hz), or 380V (50Hz) configurations.
Optional bottom screens and/or control panels are also available.
Additional cord length available. Call (833) 888-0197 for details.
These fountains will be shipped directly from the manufacturer
- High-efficiency design means low power compensation and low operating costs
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards, 50Hz models CE marked
- An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Multiple cord lengths available (see charts below); all SJTOW underwater rated (50 Hz models are available only with 10M or stub power cords)