Aquadyne Model AD2000 FilterMPN: AD2000
Aquadyne 2000 - Model .60B Filtration system is excellently suited to filter ponds and other aquatic habitats up to 2000 gallons. This filter is an excellent performer with most any external pump up to 3,900 GPH. The Dynamax Air Assist Backwash aggressively agitates the debris collected in the media bed and suspends it in the water column which is easily backwashed to waste, conserving water, and deep cleaning the filter media bed. The AD2000 is very suitable for an excellent indoor large volume aquarium filter. This unit is also an excellent starter for small laboratory research applications.
- Supports up to 50 pounds of fish.
- .60 Cubic feet of bead media (20 lbs)
- Dimensions: 16"D x 33"H, maximum pressure 50 psi.
- Average water to backwash 25 gallons.
- Pump Size: 1,000 - 3,200 gph.
- Compatible with the Dyna-Max Air Assist option.
- Includes 3 pre-assembled schedule 80 unions and pre mounted male adapters.
- Plumbing is 1-1/2" on all ports.
|Item||Pond size up to||Fish Load||Pump Size||Plumbing Ports||Plumbing Accessories||Head Pressure||Media Volume||Media Weight||Avg. Backwash||Dimension (DxH)|
||1,000 to 3,200 gph
||1 - 1/2"
||3 ea. Self Sealing 1 1/2" Unions Included
||0 to 1 Psi at 2000 GPH on a clean cycled filter||.60 Cubic Feet||20 Lbs.||25 Gal.||16"x 33"|