Aquadyne Model AD30000 FilterMPN: AD30000
The Aquadyne AD30000 - Model 8.8C filtration system is without doubt the most superior of all bead filters in its class. Boasting worry free maintenance on ponds up to 30,000 gallons. It moves filtration well into the commercial category, supporting extremely high pond or fish run water capacities with very heavy fish loads.
This model includes the Dynamax air assisted backwash which makes this model extremely efficient in all ranges of waste loading. This unit will efficiently filter 30,000 gallons of water with up to 660 pounds of fish or other aquatic inhabitants. Even under the heaviest of waste loading, the Dynamax will break up a loaded media bed with ease. Easily suited for applications where high volume ponds, research applications, or aquariums need to have exceptional performance under the most abusive aquatic circumstances without breaking the bank. The large media bed allows for an excessive accumulation of beneficial bacteria to consume very high amounts of ammonia and nitrite.
- Supports up to 660 pounds of fish.
- 8.8 Cubic feet of bead media (320 lbs)
- Dimensions: 36"D x 48"H, maximum pressure 50 psi.
- Average water to backwash 90 gallons.
- Pump Size: 1,000 - 8,000 gph.
- Compatible with the Dyna-Max Air Assist option.
- Includes 3 pre-assembled schedule 80 unions and pre mounted male adapters.
- Plumbing is 2" on all ports.
|Item||Pond size up to||Fish Load||Pump Size||Plumbing Ports||Plumbing Accessories||Head Pressure||Media Volume||Media Weight||Avg. Backwash||Dimension (DxH)|
||Up to 30,000 gal
||1,000 to 8,000 gph
||3 ea. Self Sealing 2" Unions Included
||0 to 2 Psi at 4000 GPH on a clean cycled filter||8.8 Cubic Feet||320 Lbs.||90 Gal.||36" x 48"|