Aquadyne Model AD4000 FilterMPN: AD4000
The Aquadyne 4000 - Model 1.1B filtration system is the most efficient and most maintenance free system ever introduced to the industry in such a small package. Just check the performance data list in this listing. The AD4000 can also be used with submersible pumps with ease.
The Dynamax blower aggressively agitates the debris collected in the media bed and suspends it in the water column which is easily backwashed to waste. With the blower this unit will use about 30 gallons per backwash. The Model AD4000 will support up to 85 pounds of fish while feeding once per day. The AD4000 is excellently suited for medium to moderately sized indoor large volume aquariums or more heavily stocked laboratory research applications. Also works exceptionally well for medium to moderately sized aquatic environments for alternative species exhibits. High quality quick disconnect unions are included.
- Supports up to 85 pounds of fish.
- 1.1 Cubic feet of bead media (40 lbs)
- Dimensions: 18"D x 38"H, maximum pressure 50 psi.
- Average water to backwash 30 gallons.
- Pump Size: 1,000 - 4,000 gph
- Compatible with the Dyna-Max Air Assist option.
- Includes 3 pre-assembled schedule 80 unions and pre mounted male adapters.
- Plumbing is 1-1/2" on all ports.
|Item||Pond size up to||Fish Load||Pump Size||Plumbing Ports||Plumbing Accessories||Head Pressure||Media Volume||Media Weight||Avg. Backwash||Dimension (DxH)|
||1,000 to 4,000 gph
||1 - 1/2"
||3 ea. Self Sealing 1 1/2" Unions Included
||0 to 1 Psi at 2000 GPH on a clean cycled filter||1.1 Cubic Feet||40 Lbs.||30 Gal.||18"x 38"|