Aquadyne Model AD8000 FilterMPN: AD8000
The Model 8000 - Model 2.2B filtration system is an excellent choice for a bead filtration system for larger ponds up to 8,000 gallons. The Model AD8000 far exceeds the performance of most all competitive filtration units in it's class. The 8000 is easily the most popular Aquadyne filter produced.
This filter includes the Dynamax air assisted backwash which makes this model extremely efficient in all ranges of waste loading. This unit will efficiently filter 8000 gallons of water with up to 165 pounds of fish or other aquatic inhabitants. Even under the heaviest of waste loading, the Dynamax will break up a loaded media bed with ease. The larger media bed is very forgiving of neglect. You can backwash the Model 8000 with as little as 50 gallons of water.
- Supports up to 165 pounds of fish.
- 2.2 Cubic feet of bead media (80 lbs)
- Dimensions: 24"D x 46"H, maximum pressure 50 psi.
- Average water to backwash 50 gallons.
- Pump Size: 1,000 - 6,000 gph.
- Compatible with the Dyna-Max Air Assist option.
- Includes 3 pre-assembled schedule 80 unions and pre mounted male adapters.
- Plumbing is 1-1/2" on all ports.
|Item||Pond size up to||Fish Load||Pump Size||Plumbing Ports||Plumbing Accessories||Head Pressure||Media Volume||Media Weight||Avg. Backwash||Dimension (DxH)|
||1,000 to 6,000 gph
||1 - 1/2"
||3 ea. Self Sealing 1 1/2" Unions Included
||0 to 2 Psi at 4000 GPH on a clean cycled filter||2.2 Cubic Feet||80 Lbs.||50 Gal.||24" x 46"|