Aquadyne Model AD8000HE Filter (High Efficiency)MPN: AD8000HE
The Model AD8000HE - Model 2.2BHE filtration system includes a 2" High Efficiency Control Head with 2" plumbing in/out. This is the same control head and column as used in the Model 16000. The only difference is that the column is shorter in length, while maintaining the flow efficiency of the 16000. This additional efficiency allows an improvement in water flow by about 15% - 20% with low head, high efficiency pumps.
As with the standard 8000 this model includes the Dynamax air assisted backwash which makes this model extremely efficient in all ranges of waste loading. This unit will efficiently filter 8000 gallons of water with up to 165 pounds of fish or other aquatic inhabitants. Even under the heaviest of waste loading, the Dynamax will break up a loaded media bed with ease. The larger media bed is very forgiving of neglect. You can backwash the Model 8000HE with as little as 50 gallons of water. In an 8000 gallon pond you will hardly even notice a water loss.
- Supports up to 165 pounds of fish.
- 2.2 Cubic feet of bead media (80 lbs)
- Dimensions: 24"D x 46", maximum pressure 50 psi.
- Average water to backwash 50 gallons.
- Pump Size: 1,000 - 6,000 gph.
- Compatible with the Dyna-Max Air Assist option.
- Includes 3 pre-assembled schedule 80 unions and pre-mounted male adapters.
- Plumbing is 2" on all ports.
|Item||Pond size up to||Fish Load||Pump Size||Plumbing Ports||Plumbing Accessories||Head Pressure||Media Volume||Media Weight||Avg. Backwash||Dimension (DxH)|
||1,000 to 6,000 gph
||3 ea. Self Sealing 2" Unions Included
||0 to 1.5 Psi at 4000 GPH on a clean cycled filter||2.2 Cubic Feet||80 Lbs.||50 Gal.||24" x 46"|