Hikari First Bites (Plankton) Fish FoodMPN: 40170
Diets For Newborn Fishes
Specifically formulated to provide any newborn fish the exacting nutritional balance they require during the earliest developmental stages of their lives. High in superior protein sources, including premium-select fish meal, First Bites will help your newborns develop excellent body form, superior disease resistance and proper organ development. Give your fry the best chance at a long and healthy life, feed them First Bites!FEATURES
- Rich In Highly Nutritious, Freshly Harvested Ingredients
- Unique Low-Heat Production Process Prevents Dissipation Of Necessary Vitamins, Nutrients And Amino-Acids Your Fry Need To Survive
- Expect Rapid Growth Free Of Dietary Deformities Or Deficiencies
- Helps Fry Develop Superior Disease Resistance
- Great For Livebearers And Egglayers
- Semi-Floating Food
- Promotes proper feeding habits
- Reduces chances of over-feeding
- Reduces waste
- Small size avoids throwing away unused food.
- Resealable package for maximum freshness.
For optimum results, feed daily as many times as possible, the amount your pet will completely consume within two (2) to three (3) minutes. Up to 10 feedings per day may be necessary depending on number of fry and activity level. For mid-water and bottom feeders allow Hikari First Bites to soak in a cup of aquarium water before feeding. This will cause the food to sink more rapidly allowing these fry better access. Livebearers (ovoviviparous) can consume Hikari First Bites right after birth. Start feeding Hikari First Bites right before the yolk sack is fully consumed. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Excess food can cause water quality problems which may result in heightened stress or serious illness. Feeding less food to be sure none is left after the feeding period is preferred to allowing uneaten food to settle to the bottom of your aquarium.