Hikari Jumbo CarniSticks - Floating Fish FoodMPN: 21642
A scientifically formulated diet for larger top feeding fish, like arowana and other monster fish, that takes on a live-fish-like texture when put in water. An extremely flavorful, color enhancing diet with more balanced nutrient profile than live foods without the fear of parasites or bacteria issues.
- Can completely eliminate the need for live fish feeding
- A unique blend of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and amino acids all perfectly balanced to offer a daily diet most larger top-feeding carnivores love
- Free of unwanted parasites and bacteria which are common hitch hikers with most live foods
- Higher levels of carotenoids promote the development of brilliant colors not common in carnivorous fish kept in an indoor aquarium void of natural sunlight
- Absorbs water rapidly taking on a texture of a live fish
- A highly flavorful, easily digested nutrient mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Each stick offers the caloric equivalent of approximately one live goldfish
- A jumbo stick developed to stimulate fish normally fed live foods that will completely satisfy their hunger.
- The shape and makeup of this stick is unique in that it will absorb water quickly and take on the pancake-like consistency of a live food while retaining its visually desirable shape.
- Advanced research and bio-technology allow us to make this highly nutritious diet which supports rapid growth, proper form and vibrant coloration.
- No risk of contamination from harmful parasites or bacteria common with live food feeding.
- Finally a large sized stick that efficiently provides the required energy for the biggest eaters.
|Crude Protein (min.)||40.0%
||Crude Fat (min.)||4.0%
|Crude Fiber (max.)||3.0%
|Vitamin A (min.)||19,000 IU/kg||Vitamin D3 (min.)||2,800 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||2,000 IU/kg||Ascorbic Acid (min.)||mg/kg|