Hikari Oranda Gold - Floating Fish FoodMPN: 05620
Hikari Oranda Gold is a food developed specifically to promote prominent head growth while enhancing the coloration of goldfish kept indoors where adequate UV rays are not available to help them formulate colors. Great for Oranda, Lionhead, Azumanishiki, Ranchu and most other fancy goldfish. Regular feeding ensures desirable body structure and excellent appearance.
- Offers rapid acceptance and digestion while accelerating the prominent head growth you desire
- The floating pellet allows Oranda easy access to the nutrition given their inability to easily dive for food
- Marvelous growth of pronounced head
- Floating pellet will not cloud the water, reducing water quality problems
- Offers superior and safe color enhancement through the use of Bio-Technology
- Carefully selected ingredients offer rapid growth without losing desirable form
- Added vitamins and minerals in combination with the protein sources support immune system health
When temperature above 50°F, feed two to four times daily. Higher temperatures cause more activity which requires more food. Please do not exceed the amount your fish will eat within a few minutes of feeding. Remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality problems associated with this action.
|Crude Protein (min.)||45.0%
||Crude Fat (min.)||6.0%
|Crude Fiber (max.)||5.0%