Scott Aerator Clover Fountains ½ hp 230 voltMPN: 14018
Scott Aerator's Clover fountains create an impressive cascade of water that sounds as beautiful as it appears. The brass center nozzle of the Clover is surrounded by separate side nozzles which create a spectacular, angled spray pattern similar to the lucky plant it's named for.
The brass center nozzle of the ½-hp Clover sprays at heights up to 20 feet, and it’s surrounded by separate side nozzles that create a spectacularly angled spray pattern, projecting water more than 15 feet at a 45-degree angle.
The 1½-hp Clover’s main stream will reach heights over 40 feet and its side nozzle streams over 20 feet.
Of course, either size Clover will help keep your pond better-aerated and healthier, too.
Contact us for additional power cable length.
- 230-volt, ½-hp, oil-free motor. 115-volt motor also available.
- 60 gallons of water per minute.
- Center stream is 20 feet high.
- Side jets' angled spray pattern extends 15 feet.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet in length, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths, up to 150 feet for 115-volt motor, even longer with 230-volt motor.
- Light kits can be added later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 36-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10 amps, 680 watts, 115 volts. 230-volt motor also available.
|Item||Motor Rating||Power Cord* 12 gauge||Amps||Min Anchor Wt (ea)||Watts|
|14018||½ HP 230V||70'||10||25 lbs||670|
|14018-100||½ HP 230V||100'||10||25 lbs||670|
|14018-150||½ HP 230V||150'||10||25 lbs||670|
|14018-200||½ HP 230V||200'||10||25 lbs||670|