Scott Aerator The Twirling Waters Fountain ½ hp 230 voltMPN: 13512
Dramatic. Stunning. Dynamic. These are just a few of the words that describe the Twirling Waters fountain. Its spinning movement sprays spiraling strands of water upwards of 20 feet, creating a graceful, whimsical, circular pattern.
The Twirling Waters' arching streams create an innovative focal point for any residential or commercial water feature, providing spectatular visuals and serene, pleasant sound. Add a lighting kit for even more dramatic beauty.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present.
- 230-volt, ½-hp, oil-free motor.
- 115-volt motor available.
- 60 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 20 feet high.
- Side jets can be adjusted for varying speed control of spray pattern.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet long, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits available, and can be ordered now or added later.
- Approved for salt water use.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 36” minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10 amps, 680 watts, 3450 rpm.