Laguna Power Heat 315watt De-IcerMPN: PT1642
Maintains an area thawed and open in the pond allowing the release of toxic gases from fish respiration and decomposing organic matter to escape. At the same time it allows oxygen to re-enter the pond. Safe for plastic and liner ponds, includes a highly visible LED light that indicates when it’s on. Thermostatically-controlled on/off feature that prevents overheating and saves energy costs.
- Maintains a vent hole in the pond for proper gas exchange, saving the lives of your fish
- Safe for plastic and liner ponds
- LED light glows when de-icer is on
- 315 watt heating element melts snow on contact
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- 22 ft. power cord