Scott Aerator Floating De-IcerMPN: 12000
The Scott Aerator Floating De-Icer is designed to keep large water surface areas open in the winter. Suspended from a float approximately 2 feet below the water's surface, it removes and prevents ice by bringing warmer water from the bottom and sending it out in a continuous agitated movement. The Floating De-Icer easily adjusts for variations in water levels, and its rugged engineering is perfect for both fresh and salt water.
- 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Oil-free, environmentally friendly motor means no oil leaks!
- Rugged, high-density polyurethane-and-stainless steel construction.
- Motor specs: 115 volts, 60 Hz, single phase, 10 amps, 680 watts. We also have 230-volt, many variations of 3-phase, and 50-Hz models available.
- 12-gauge, submersible, 35-foot, heavy-duty power cord with Hubbell marine plug included.