Scott Aerator Skyward Fountain 1 hp 230 voltMPN: 13005.1
Scott Aerator's cascading water of our Skyward fountains sounds as beautiful as it looks, with a wide, cone-shaped spray that will enhance any lake scene, surrounding a tall, eye-catching column of water.
The fountains' center spray comes from an all-brass, precision-machined nozzle that can be easily adjusted for height, making these fountains ideal for commercial and residential applications. The center stream of the Skyward reaches up to 20 feet from the ½-hp version, or an amazing 40 feet from the 1½-hp model. Likewise, the side jets of the Skyward spread 20 feet from the ½-hp version to more than 30 feet from the 1½-hp model.
Available in both ½- and 1½-horsepower versions, Skyward fountains also help create a healthy aquatic environment through oxygen transfer and water circulation.
Contact us for additional power cable length.
- 230-volt, 1-hp, oil-free motor.
- Also available with a 115-volt motor.
- 50 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 20 feet high.
- Mushroom spray pattern is 20 feet in diameter.
- Spray pattern adjusts in size.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet In length, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths, up to 150 feet. (Longer cables are available for the 230-volt motor.)
- Light kits can be added with purchase or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 36-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10 amps, 680 watts, 115-volt. 230-volt model also available.