UltraClear Muck DigesterMPN: 42910
Convenient, one ounce dissolvable tabs make it simple for treating ponds, lakes and lagoons. UltraClear Muck digester Tabs:
- Reduces pond muck.
- Eliminates organic sediment (muck) on pond bottom.
- Reduces sludge build-up from organic decay.
- Breaks down & eliminates animal waste.
- Eliminates murky water from organic decay.
- Reduces undesirable odor from decay.
- Reduces toxic ammonia from pond water.
- Lowers problem causing nitrate and phosphate.
- Can be used in cold weather or anytime of the year.
- Safe for all fish & wild life using pond.
- Can be used with all UltraClear products.
Dosage Rates are based on pond or lake volume. Standard dosage is every 4 weeks except for problem ponds. For problem ponds, dose every two weeks.
- Large ponds & lakes: use 64 tabs per one surface acre every 4 weeks. Assumes an average depth of 4 feet. A four pound jar contains 64 tabs and will treat a one surface acre pond or lake for one application.
- Medium size ponds: Use 16 tabs per quarter acre surface area every 2-4 weeks. Assumes average depth of 4 feet. A 2 pound jar will treat a half acre pond or lake for one application or a quarter acre pond for two applications.
- Small decorative ponds: Use the convenient 6 tab jar for ponds under a thousand gallons.
|Item||Number of Tabs||Treats (up to)|