Oase BioTec ScreenMatic²MPN: 42975
The successful high-performance filter - completely redesigned
Replaces the discontinued 50118
The BioTec ScreenMatic2 now has a double-sealed motor and a reinforced screen for an extended service life. The new foam design and optimized water level control ensure longer filter service life, improved filtration, and reduced maintenance.
- Intelligent cleaning sensors
- Sensors detect the pollutant level and automatically activate the screen. An active LED display shows the required cleaning measures. Manual belt run is now possible via a push button.
- Optimized water distributors
- Ensures an ideal water flow over a broad range of pumps, with no clogging.
- Sludge basket
- Completely redesigned for greater volume and greater convenience in handling the basket. New, innovative design reduces contamination by preventing water from leaking back into the filter chamber.
- Rubberized separator lip
- Separates non-uniform debris.
- Includes a cleaning brush for the belt filter
- Features storm-safe fastening clips on lids
- Replacement foam sets available
|Item||Pond w/no Fish||Pond w/Fish||Max Flow||Watts||Dimensions|
|42975||18000 Gal||9000 Gal||4000 GPH||5 W||31 x 23 x 21.5 in|
|44120||24000 Gal||12000 Gal||3302 GPH||5 W||1 x 23 x 25.4 in|
|42976||39000 Gal||19000 Gal||4623 GPH||5 W||47 x 31.5 x 30 in|