Aquascape AquaForce Pro Series PumpMPN: 91104
The AquaForce PRO asynchronous solids-handling waterfall and filter pump accomplish what most other pumps only aspire to achieve. The combination of energy-efficient performance, flow and ease of maintenance make this pump the ideal choice for discriminating pond owners. The AquaForce PRO features the same protective pre-filter cage as our standard AquaForce, along with the ability to pump solids up to one quarter of an inch. AquaForce PRO's unique design allows you to adjust the pump flow rate and, thanks to the included remote, it can also be turned on or off from a distance.
- Provides flow-rates up to 7,793 gallons per hour.
- Included remote and receiver allows the user to customize the look and sound of their water feature at any time, turning the water flow up and down as well as on or off.
- Ideal for use with ponds, external pressure filters, and waterfalls
- Protective cage allows the pump to be placed directly into the pond
- Extremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars
- Comes complete with fittings for quick and easy installation
- Dimensions: 14"L x 14"W x 6.5"H
- 20' power cord Length
Fittings Included: (3) 1.25", 1.50", 2" Multi-Hose Fitting, 2", 1.50" Multi-Hose Fitting, 1.50" Rotational Ball Output, 1.50" Female Fitting
||GPH @ 5'
||GPH @ 10'
||GPH @ 15'
||GPH @ 20'
||GPH @ 25'