Aquascape Faux DriftwoodMPN: 78276
- Ideal for concealing hard-to-hide components such as skimmers and waterfall filters
- Great for adding a decorative accent to any indoor or outdoor location
- Heavy-duty, poly-resin construction is built to last and stand up to the elements
- Extremely realistic, natural wood appearance
- Two sizes available - 30" and 35"
- Cover skimmer edges and waterfall spillways
- Can also be used in the waterfalls, along pond edges, Biofalls Rock/Plant Tray, etc
The Aquascape Faux Driftwood is ideal for concealing hard-to-hide water feature components or adding a realistic decorative accent to any location. Aquascape Faux Driftwood was designed to effectively hide filter components such as difficult-to-conceal edges of skimmers and waterfall filters. The heavy-duty, poly-resin construction is built to last and stand up to the elements, and the natural wood appearance is extremely realistic and blends easily into any indoor or outdoor setting. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.