Aquascape Pond SaltMPN: 99416
Aquascape Pond Salt is a general fish tonic that helps treat fish health problems such as parasites. It uses non-iodized salt so it's safe for your fish and aquatic plants. The non-iodized salt will also help reduce fish stress by repairing your fish's natural slime coat and restore electrolytes for proper gill function!
- General tonic for pond fish - Treats fish health problems.
- Regenerates mucus membrane - Also known as slime coat.
- Non-iodized salt - Safe for your pond fish.
- Restores electrolytes - Allows proper gill function.
- Helps reduce fish stress.
How Much: Preventative - add one scoop per 190 gallons. Treatment of sick fish - add two scoops per 190 gallons.
How Often: As needed. Only re-apply when removing water or performing a water change.
How To: For best results, dissolve the salt in a clean bucket with warm water and add to the area with the most circulation.
|99417||9 lbs||6,840 Gal|
|40003||40 lbs||30,400 gal|