Scott Aerator Boilermaker Aerator 1½ HP 230 VoltMPN: 14035
Lack of oxygen in a body of water can lead to fish kills, foul odors, algae growth, and stagnant vegetation. Our floating aerators have been made and proven to prevent these problems by adding vital oxygen to your pond or lake, for a clean, fresh, healthy ecosystem.
Scott floating aerators also eliminate mosquito breeding, inhibit surface and bottom growth, and keep your water sparkling clean, all while creating a mesmerizing, high-volume "white boil" effect of highly aerated water.
Contact us for additional power cable length.
- 230-volt, 1-hp, oil-free motor.
- 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Highly aerated, low-profile spray.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet in length, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 32-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Great for all pond sizes.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.0 amps, 680 watts.
- Easy installation.
- Also available in 3-phase version.
- Also available ib 50-Hz version.
|Item||HP||Voltage||Power Cord* (ft)||Power Cord (gauge)|