Aqua Meds Koi Terminate - For Fungal & Parasitic ControlMPN: TERM32
Koi Treatment for Pond Parasites
Specially formulated treatment for salt resistant parasites and fungal disease! Terminate is formulated with Malachite Green and Formalin (MG&F). Terminate is very safe for treating costia, chilodonella, ich, oodinium and fungal infections.
- Safe to use on "scaleless" koi.
- Will not set back your filter.
- Can be used in water temperatures as low as 50°F
- Terminate has a much shorter treatment period than most MG&F treatments on the market.
- Treat for 3 days and you're done, as compared to 9 days of most MG&F products.
Notes: Do NOT use salt or any other medicated treatments when using Terminate. Do NOT use with invertebrates.
*Terminate will not be shipped in freezing weather*
|Aqua Meds Terminate Application Rates|
|Add 3.5 oz (100 ml) of TERMINATE to every 1,000 gallons of pond water. Re-treat every 24 hours for 3 treatments with a minimum of a 25% water change prior to each re-treatment|
Treats (up to)
|Item||Size||Treats up to|
||3,200 gallons three times|
||12,800 gallons three times|