Microbe-Lift Liquid Mosquito ControlMPN: BMC6
Kills developing mosquitoes before they become breeding, biting adults including those that may transmit West Nile Virus, Equine Encephalitis and Heart Worm Disease (in dogs and cats). Safe for plants and fish.
Liquid Biological Mosquito Control Specially Formulated for Decorative Water Gardens, Fountains & Areas Where Standing Water Exists. Microbe-Lift BMC is a liquid product, so it has no adverse effect on the aesthetics of ponds and water features and can be applied to areas that can contain aquatic life, fish and plants. It can also be applied to areas used by or in contact with humans, animals, horses, livestock, pets, birds or wildlife.
- Up to 14 days activity depending on application site
- Disperses easily in water
- No fish toxicity
- No toxicity to non-target invertebrates
- Significantly lower potential for development of resistance in target insect
- populations than chemical larvicides such as methoprene
- No adverse aesthetics to the pond and no organic or inorganic residues.
- 3 year shelf-life @ 72 F°
|Microbe-Lift Liquid Mosquito Control Dosage|
|Use 2.5 mL per 1,000 gallons of water|
|Up to 14 days activity depending on application site|
Treats (up to)
|Item||Size||Treats (up to)|
|BMC6||6 oz.||A 2,500 gallon pond for 7 months|
|BMC1G4||1 gal||For lakes, golf course and park ponds|
|BMC2X5G||2.5 gal||For lakes, golf course and park ponds|